If I had a Boat

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Finalists!

 
 
The time has come to announce the finalists for the First Annual Blogger Awards! (actually, the time came and went a little while ago, but here they are, nonetheless)
 
Plenilune-- by Jennifer Freitag
Anon, Sir, Anon-- by Rachel Heffington
The Moon Master's Ball-- by...*blushes* me....
 
Thank you to all the voters! I've got my work cut out for me. Plenilune and Anon, Sir, Anon are both fantastic titles, I don't know which to choose!
 
In the meantime, how's everyone's writing going? I've not been around lately due to my feverish working on my Five Enchanted Roses entry...are any of you entering? Working on something else entirely? Let me know! I always love hearing about new up-and-coming books!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Was this one best title? If so, the moon masters ball definitely deserved to win!
    I was working on a Five Enchanted Roses but I kinda got stuck:( The only character I liked though was the butler aka the tissue box. Have you written anything other than The Moon Master's Ball?
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for best title! And thank you so much, Jemma! That means a lot to know you like my title :) And a butler aka tissue box?! What a genius idea! Now I REALLY want to read that story...so you must get past your writer's block and finish it!

      I haven't written anything else other than Moon Master's, but am working on a full length book I hope to share a snippet of in the future. :)

      Delete
    2. :) thank you, I'll try :) I can't wait to see what your book will be.
      Jemma

      Delete
  2. Clara, could you pretty please write a post about how you picked the title "The Moon Master's Ball"? That would be super cool! I'm hammering away on 5ER and the Scholastic Writing Contest, so I've been a little crazy lately. : ) I love these titles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You ARE busy! Best of luck on your writing contest, Allison!

      Delete
  3. Ahh all three of those titles are lovely!! I so enjoyed "The Moon Master's Ball" and I can't wait to read more writing by you!! I just finished final edits for my book "It Took a War" that's releasing on December 15th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm can't say how much it means to hear you say that you enjoyed my story! I hope you'll get to read more that I've written...some day....

      And I'm completely thrilled about "It Took a War"! I'll be counting down the days till it releases on December 15th! You must be SO excited! I know I am :D

      Delete