If I had a Boat

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The First Annual Blogger Awards!

Well, what a fun announcement I have for you today!
 
The clever Hannah Williams and Allison Ruvidich have come up with a fun, festive blogging party that will get everyone across the blogosphere involved!
 
I give you the...
 
 
Yes! The Blogger Awards will lead up to Christmas, and I'm already feeling Christmas cheer across the internet!
 
Here's how it works.
~
Best Book Design, hosted by Ghost Ryter (aka Beckah) on Thursday, December 18

 
Best Cover, hosted by Hannah Williams on Friday, December 19
 
Best Title, hosted by (me!) on Saturday, December 20

 
Best Heroine, hosted by Allison on Sunday, December 21

 
Best Hero, hosted by Hannah Williams on Monday, December 22

Best Author, hosted by Ghost Ryter (Beckah) on Tuesday, December 23

Best Book, hosted by Allison on Wednesday, December 24
~
 
Now here's the part that you all come into play, because the Blogger Awards just couldn't happen without you! We need some nominations! Just leave me a comment below and tell me what 2014 book you think has the best title. Easy, right? Then, if you'd care to, pop on over to--
 
 
 
 
--and let them know what books you'd like to see in the First Annual Blogger Awards. I'm super excited to be involved in this, and I hope you are as well!
 
Let the festivities BEGIN!
 

Lets all give Hannah Williams a BIG round of applause for creating these widgets!
 
So, folks, feel free to nominate away!
 

 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


32 comments:

  1. For best title, I nominate Thompson's the Moon Master's Ball. ; ) Also: Jill Stengl's "Until that Distant Day" and Ashlee Willis's "The Word Changers".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allison! And UNTIL THAT DISTANT DAY and THE WORD CHANGERS are both great titles. :)

      Delete
    2. Allison, I'm very flattered! Thanks so much! :)

      Delete
    3. Haha, what can I say? You've been nominated for Best Hero and Best Heroine, too.:)

      Delete
  2. Best Title--Until That Distant Day by Jill Stengl
    Resistance by Jaye. L. Knight
    Storm Siren by Mary Wieber
    One Realm Beyond by Donita K. Pau.

    Okay, that was probably too many nominations. I have more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't ever have too many! :) Good choices.

      Delete
    2. I might use this as an excuse to read One Realm Beyond, even though it isn't in my categories yet. : )

      Delete
  3. I nominate "The Moon Master's Ball" and "Anon, Sir, Anon". :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominate...Plenilune? One-word titles intrigue me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenilune is a WONDERFUL title, I agree!

      Delete
  5. can I nominate Golden Daughter?
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Jemma! That's a great title :)

      Delete
  6. The Warden and the Wolf King (by Andrew Peterson) is a pretty great name. I think Andrew Peterson should also be a candidate for best overall author ... he's awesome. I also love the title of Anon, Sir, Anon - it makes me smile every time I see it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashlee. ;) And I need to read Peterson's books! His music is my quiet-place.

      Delete
  7. Book awards! I have to be part of this!

    Unfortunately, I've hardly any idea about books being published this year! I'm going to second the PLENILUNE nomination. It's just such a great title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is! And that COVER. So beautiful!

      Delete
  8. Best Titles:

    Resistance by Jaye L. Knight.
    Storm Siren by Mary Weber.
    Ooh, and I like, "The Moon Master's Ball."

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! I nominate "Cry of Hope" by Emily Chapman and "The Moon Master's Ball" by you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost forgot: Orphan's Song, by Gillian Bronte Adams!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for Plenilune for best title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is indeed a wonderful title! Thank you for voting! :)

      Delete
  12. Ooh, I nominate:

    Plenilune by Jennifer Freitag
    Golden Daughter by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
    Until That Distant Day by Jill Stengl
    Anon, Sir, Anon by Rachel Heffington
    Moon Master's Ball by Clara Diane Thompson


    This is a fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds wonderful!

    I nominate for best title:
    1) Plenilune by Jennifer Freitag
    2) Anon, Sir, Anon by Rachel Heffington

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this idea!

    For best title, I nominate PLENILUNE by Jennifer Freitag and ANON, SIR, ANON by Rachel Heffington.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Until That Distant Day by Jill Stengl (It just begs, "Read me!).
    Shadow Hand by Anne Elisabeth Stengl (Very mysterious.)
    The Warden and the Wolf King by Andrew Peterson (Another mystery.)

    ReplyDelete