If I had a Boat

Monday, April 7, 2014

If Only the World Would Slow Down!

Life's been a bit insane lately, hence the lack of posts. Hopefully I'll get back on a normal schedule now!

Some exciting things have happened since I've been absent. Anne Elisabeth sending me the title cover for The Moon Master's Ball is one of them! Here it is!
Don't you love the moon and the little Tilly Higgins in her ankle-length maid's dress, high-heeled lace-up boots and the note in her hand...what does that note say, I wonder? :P As you can tell, I am absolutely thrilled with it!
 
Also, if some of you don't know all ready, the Five Glass Slippers blog is up and running! Rachel Heffington, Stephanie Ricker and I have all written a little something about our Cinderellas. Be certain to check out the posts here. I'm super excited about everyone's stories! The book will be out before too much longer!
 
~Clara
 
  
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Squee!!! I saw this on Anne Elisabeth's Facebook, and I am so excited! That is SOOOOOO cute, Clara! I can't express how excited I am for all of your stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! I'm thrilled...mainly to read everyone else's stories!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable!! Such exciting times. :) Congratulations!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am so excited for you, Clara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it!!! I realllly hope you like the story :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh! Pretty! Congratulations, Clara. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allison! The other title covers are gorgeous as well, if you haven't seen them already. They're on Anne Elisabeth's facebook page! :)

      Delete
  5. I liked your book, My favorite character was Scatter the mouse
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so thrilled that you liked it! I loved Scatter, too.

      Jemma, this made my day! :)

      Delete