If I had a Boat

Monday, April 14, 2014

FIVE GLASS SLIPPERS Release Date and More!

 As I checked my e-mail this morning, I found a nice little bold-print note from Anne Elisabeth in my inbox.  (Don't you love seeing that bold-print message when you open up your mail?) She told me what the official release date would be for Five Glass Slippers and gave me the galley proof of my story.
 
But before I start working on proof-reading my story one last time before sending it out to the world, I wanted to share the news of the release date with you!
 
Five Glass Slippers will be released:
June 14th
 
However, the book is available now for pre-order here on Amazon
 
So, if you want to go ahead and order Five Glass Slippers, you are free to do so! Trust me, I've taken a little glimpse at each of the other four stories and found them all superb. (No surprise there!) Plus, the page design is stunning! 
 
 
One thing that is for certain, this is going to be a one-of-a-kind book. Between romance, comedy, sci-fi, mystery, and magic, there's a genre for everyone!
 




 
 
 

8 comments: